Subscribe

* indicates required

December 29, 2019

The Time for Home


I missed my winter as I miss good conversations with old friends. Not sitting next to the fire, but in a rocking chair, by the window, with some hot coffee or tea next to me, and a good book (or working at one), watching the dance of snowflakes, looking at how everything is covered in white, in silence, in peace.
“Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk beside the fire: it is the time for home.” (Edith Sitwell)
It is my time for home, for kindness, for warmth, for rest.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Joy/Vertigo

No matter what the future holds, there is the moment of today of pure  joy, which reminded me of the first novel I read long time ago by Pau...