Subscribe

* indicates required

September 2, 2011

Memory

I think memories give me the power to move on. I remember almost everything, from images to words, from hues to feelings. I know I’m a pain in the ass for the ones around me … for my thirst of details, for my stream of consciousness … moving to and fro, past and present, thought and soul …


Sometimes I wish people remembered all the things that I remember, sometimes I wish people saw the world through my eyes … Memories reminds me to laugh in times of need. Memories soothe me and sometimes they give me hope. Hope for new bright memories, for tomorrow. Other times they make me feel tiny and scared, closing myself in my shell, lost in my maze of memories … Because in a way, they create not only my eternity, but also the m.e.a.n.i.ng. of life …


The day of today reminded me of a song, of a mood, of a story. From the broken pieces of today I awoke in three different places, with three different persons, three different “pasts”, the same old restless ego … do you remember?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Joy/Vertigo

No matter what the future holds, there is the moment of today of pure  joy, which reminded me of the first novel I read long time ago by Pau...