Subscribe

* indicates required

December 26, 2021

Far from any Road

“Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you

And by now, you should've somehow realised what you gotta do…”


No, I haven't. … and every Christmas, white or not, and every birthday, dreaming of being somewhere else and leaving the past behind, dreaming of someone else’s Christmases, and birthdays. Not this year. Maybe because it was a hell of a year (or years), maybe of all the mechanisms that I have been building, maybe because people taught me to stop talking about my own feelings, maybe, when you get too tired, too old, maybe then, acceptance becomes part of yourself.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Joy/Vertigo

No matter what the future holds, there is the moment of today of pure  joy, which reminded me of the first novel I read long time ago by Pau...