Subscribe

* indicates required

November 2, 2018

November Blues





I would like to walk in a place without time, without worries, without tasks to be done. I would like to walk and hear the sound of autumn leaves behind my feet, feeling the autumn that is around me.  I would like to play. I would like to take a break and walk in a place where I can forget all the things that I have to do, all my worries, all the angriness, all the burnout, where I would stop for a while to search for a meaning. I would like to walk in a place without sounds, without people who are too busy, too grey, too blind, too deaf, in a place where I am the one who can forget about life for a while. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Joy/Vertigo

No matter what the future holds, there is the moment of today of pure  joy, which reminded me of the first novel I read long time ago by Pau...