Subscribe

* indicates required

June 18, 2016

Thunderstorm



I sit in the middle of the storm, in the middle of nowhere. Hearing the thunders, feeling the lightnings deep on my veins, in my pulse, with every beating of my heart. Electrical storm inside my soul. And I feel the wind on my skin and wounds, letting every memory free.

I tried to search for the perfect words to express this. I tried to learn to swim in this great ocean inside myself. I tried to swallow everything and to say again, and again, and again “I am fine”. And I tried to win this battle with me.

For every unuttered word, for every memory which returned back to me like a boomerang, for my defeat of today, for every hidden feeling inside myself, and for the pain that I have been feeling in this life ….   

I am this storm.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Joy/Vertigo

No matter what the future holds, there is the moment of today of pure  joy, which reminded me of the first novel I read long time ago by Pau...