Subscribe

* indicates required

December 24, 2020

All dogs go to heaven

 I am not good when it comes to people - I hate small talk, I don't know how to build relationships, and I dislike superficiality. I don't know how to talk about myself, my feelings and desires. Maybe that's why I am so fond of dogs, finding in them two of the characteristics that I try to give to my few special people: unconditioned loyalty and warmth. 

It's hard to lose one. Harder to lose two in the same year. Hard to feel that you haven't done everything that you could have done. 

My special dog reminds me of that old dog from a film that I enjoyed, and cried at, when I was little. My dog who barked at thunders, planes and birds. Who protected me from strangers. Who brought me chickens, snakes and crows (all alive). Who was playful, and present, and calm. Who accepted without a bark all the pets that came after him. Who was the most brilliant and independent dog that I have ever had... .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bird set free

„Every time I find the meaning of life, they change it.” (Daniel Klein) You see, I’ve had a design, and I don’t know where I did wrong. ...