Subscribe

* indicates required

October 14, 2017

Burn, burn, burn ...

“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars...”


I think that this is the best quote that describes what I feel when I choose a person. However, the world seems to be full of dull, grey people, who only say common things and lose themselves in a meaningless routine. I wonder where the people are. I wonder if this town, or even this country, is enough for me, I wonder if I can ever find my place here, if there is a place for me that I can call Ithaca. I start wondering if I made the right decisions in the job that I have chosen, in the place(s) where I am working, and as a song used to say, there is too much life running through my veins for common things.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Bird set free

„Every time I find the meaning of life, they change it.” (Daniel Klein) You see, I’ve had a design, and I don’t know where I did wrong. ...